The Mosaic Research Grant provides support of up to $5,000 to faculty-led research projects that contribute to the understanding of the role that classroom environments play in teaching and learning at Indiana University. Awardees will present their research as part of the Mosaic Faculty Research Webinar Series.
In support of their work, grant awardees receive:
- Up to a $5,000 stipend paid into a research account
- Personalized support from Mosaic staff for the duration of the research project, up to and including publication of the research and publication process
- The opportunity to present their research as part of the Mosaic Faculty Research Webinar Series
Mosaic Research grant awardees must meet the following requirements:
- Be Senior Mosaic Fellow (faculty who have completed the Mosaic Faculty Fellows program)
- Have a developed proposal for a new research project, or be involved in applicable research that is underway